Sunday, September 7, 2014

Great Workshop with Ken Bova

What a pleasure to be in a workshop led by Ken Bova!  Ken's curiosity and openness, expertise, clear communication and respect for others made for a great two days of learning.

We played with fire and a limited platte of liquid enamels to create color from capture oxides, how could this be anything but fun?

Thanks to Dottie, who made all the arrangements with Ken Bova and Kathryn Osgood.  Kathryn and the College of the Albemarle for hosting us.  Connie, who arranged our delicious lunches each day, and  Joanne Lang who purchased our materials and made our dinner reservations at the wonderful Fisherman's Wharf in Wanchese (we had an amazing waitress who not only managed to keep all of our orders straight but who had a gentle presence ministering to all our dining needs).

It takes a lot of work behind the scenes to make a weekend workshop successful, and I am grateful!

I was having so much fun I forgot to take pictures of the work and managed to get only a few member pictures.  I do not even have pictures of my work.

Can anyone from the workshop send or better yet post pictures?

I will post pictures as I get them.



No comments:

Post a Comment