Wednesday, June 4, 2014

June Metals Guild Meeting

The Pocosin Arts Metals Guild will meet at the home and studio of Annemarie Pomp beginning at 10:00 am with a materials/jewelry swap and a book share.

We all have some tools that no longer work for us, or materials that seemed just the thing when we purchased them and cannot now remember  just what we were thinking.  The exciting thing is that those items maybe the very things that other artists need. Bring your unwanted items to the meeting.

Ideas meet possible solutions through information found in conversation with other artists and often is found in books.  If you have a favorite book or a new book you would like to share bring it with you on Saturday.

We will luncheon at the Club House.

If you are planning on attending please contact Annemarie Pomp at 252-426-2012

2 comments:

  1. I am attending the meeting on Saturday. I have two new books that are great for very different reasons. I also have some stuff to swap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My books found new homes, some wire I no longer needed is now being used by other artists to make beautiful things. I picked up a much needed annealing pan and today one of the artist who got some of the wire brought me a beautiful ceramic bird house. Thank you Carolyn Sleeper.

    ReplyDelete